This week I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Todd Schnick of Intrepid.Media. Below is the link to listen to the show as well as Todd’s description of the show. Enjoy!
Click here to listen to the interview
Joined on the show today by Halley Bock, the founder of Life, Incorporated, and organization that fosters mindful connection in all areas of life as the means to experience a wholehearted, fulfilling, and joyful life. She is also the author Life Incorporated: A Practical Guide to Wholehearted Living.
Discussion guide from my conversation with Halley Bock:
1. Key insights learned from coaching executives. And what exactly is wholehearted living?
2. The reasons behind why living in a hyper-connected world have resulted in a move disconnected self than ever before.
3. Cultivating long-lasting, deep contentment vs. short-lived bursts of momentary gratification.
4. “Live life from the inside out.” An important way to experience happiness and fulfillment is to first create it within ourselves.
5. Ways to rediscover our own self-worth, and tools to understand what makes us tick.